Silicone Feeding Tube Set
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Many moms and their babies experience feeding issues – including latching problems, low milk supply, or maybe little ones that need a little extra nourishment or help to learn how to feed. The Silicone Feeding Tube Set helps you to overcome some of these common issues by connecting a bottle of supplemented milk to your breast via a tube, delivering a constant and controllable flow of milk to baby at the breast. Through the use of the Silicone Feeding Tube, both mother and baby can experience the natural physical sensation of breastfeeding, while encouraging mom’s supply and ensuring that baby receives adequate nutrition.
The flow of milk can be carefully controlled by adjusting the strength of your grip on the Gen. 3 Baby Bottle (sold separately), or by using the flow controller for a more consistent rate. Our Silicone Feeding Tube works seamlessly with our Haakaa Gen. 3 Silicone Baby Bottles and X-Shaped Variable Flow Nipples (sold separately) but can also be used with any other baby bottle equipped with an X-shaped variable flow nipple. Simply place the bottle in an elevated position higher than the end of the outlet tube to start the flow of milk.
Contents: 1 x Inlet Tube, 1 x Outlet Tube, 1 x Tube Adapter, 1 x Flow Controller, 1 x Cleaning Brush, 1 x Medical Tape, 1 x Carry Case
- Made with food grade silicone and polyformaldehyde.
- Flow controller provides a consistent flow of liquid.
- Provides added nutrition to the baby, while also giving mum and baby the sensation of breastfeeding.
- Long and slim tube for inconspicuous and discreet use.
- Additional flow control when used with squeezable Haakaa Gen. 3 bottles.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.